You can easily create, edit, publish, seamlessly distribute, and sell your book in eBook and paperback format worldwide for free using platforms like Pencil. Here’s how you can understand and grow your audience and become a globally published author:
- Create your free account by logging onto writer.thepencilapp.com
- Add or write your manuscript on the Pencil Editor
- Add the book information to optimize your book
- Design your book cover using free templates or upload your own
- Set the price and check your royalty
- Digitally sign your author-publisher agreement and click on ‘Publish’.
Congratulations! You’re now a globally published author. Yes, we’re not kidding!
While publishing a book using Pencil is easy, but you might still have some questions to get yourself started, here’s a video walkthrough that might help!
Pencil is the first-ever platform that brings together tools to help you write more, and write better. Generate a free ISBN, get transparent sales reports, and competitive royalties on every book sold, all in one, single platform. With a platform that supports over 60+ languages, Pencil is here to democratize creativity by helping you with the largest distribution network of 400+ retailers in over 20 regions and countries to help you distribute your work in eBook and Paperback.
Publishing a book is literally as simple as this. It only takes a click to give your book access to millions of readers worldwide, start today.