Blueberries are one of the healthiest and most delicious of the berry family. Add blueberries to your dish and enjoy an all new delicious taste! Since blueberries are loaded with health benefits, it’s good to have it but not as a jam that often. Jams and jellies are made out of sugar. And sugar, as you know, is not good for you. Then, should you stop having your favourite blueberry jam altogether? No, don’t worry. No one is asking you to stop having your blueberry jam once and for all. You just need to shift to a healthier version of it and then you can enjoy having it without any worry. Looking for a good keto blueberry jam? Try this keto friendly blueberry jam from Goodgood. A lot of benefits are listed for this jam which you can read below.
- This keto blueberry jam is sweetened using stevia and erythritol. These are natural and plant based sweeteners which are good for the body. And the sweetness is exactly like sugar. So you won’t even realise that it’s naturally sweetened.
- True to its name, this keto blueberry jam is absolutely keto friendly. The dietary requirements that a keto food should include is present very aptly in this and you can include it in your diet with zero worries about cheating on your keto plan. Absolutely low carb and low sugar, this blueberry jam is a perfect healthy match for your cravings.
- This keto friendly jam is also vegan friendly as it contains no animal products or traces. Even dairy products are not included in this. So when you choose this, know that you are choosing natural goodness and a cruelty free product.
- You are allowed to have this jam even if you are having a condition of blood sugar. Because it only has naturally occurring sugar, the blood sugar levels do not fluctuate. Sugars from real fruits and natural sweeteners are absolutely diabetic friendly. This keto blueberry jam contains zero added sugars.
- Your gluten allergies won’t be aggravated because this jam is absolutely gluten free. Have it without thinking about your gluten allergies and simply enjoy.
Also, the recipes that you can try with this keto friendly blueberry jam are endless. You can make a blueberry jam bars, blueberry jam cake bars and cake pops, blueberry jam cream cheese sandwich bars, blueberry jam muffins and cupcakes, pavlova with blueberry jam, blueberry muffin bread, blueberry jam almond bars, blueberry cookies, crumble bars with blueberry, thumbprint cookies and blueberry jam cakes, paleo with blueberry jam, blueberry tea cakes and what not. You can make anything you like and ensure that you are trying a keto version of your dishes to make it healthier than the usual. For seeing all their products, check www.goodgood.net. If you are wanting to contact them, follow these links –
So replace your jam with this keto blueberry jam and relish the dishes like never before!