Get in-depth troubleshooting steps to resolve QuickBooks Error 136 at (855)756-1077
QuickBooks is a popular accounting application that is developed for small and medium-sized businesses. If you want to keep your system smooth, it is essential that you should use QuickBooks software. QuickBooks accounting software is bundled up with lots of features and tools so that you can streamline all your business operations professionally. Unfortunately, no matter how indispensable this software is, it isn’t immune to technical errors or issues. One such annoying error that you may face in QuickBooks is QuickBooks Error 136. In this blog, we are going to focus on resolving QuickBooks Error 136. Before we give you the workaround, it would be best if we discuss some causes that users reported.
What is QuickBooks Error 136 and why does it occur?
QuickBooks Error 136 is an error that can occur in your software anytime and hampers all your processes. You may face this issue due to any one of the following causes:
- Improper installation of QuickBooks
- Corrupted company files
- Network problems
What are the best solutions to solve QuickBooks Error 136?
You can try any one of the given solutions to solve QuickBooks Error 136:
- Double-click on the QuickBooks icon and open QuickBooks software
- Now press and hold the ALT key
- Enter your password and then release the ALT key
- Click on OK
- Press and hold the ALT key again when the application launches
- At last, release the ALT key
- Go to the folder that contains your company file
- Click on the folder to open it
- Go to the company file folder and find the file with an extension .QBW in the company file folder
- Right-click on the file with the extension .QBW and copy the file
- Go to the desktop and paste the file anywhere on the desktop
- Open the No company file and search for the file which you have copied on the desktop
In case none of these solutions won’t work, call us on QuickBooks Customer Service (877) 693-1117 and get feasible solutions to troubleshoot QuickBooks Error 136.