Get quick fix for QuickBooks Parsing Error at (855)756-1077
QuickBooks is an accounting software that has received much more appreciation from its users. The main reason behind the rising popularity of this software is that it offers the best features to manage your business tasks. Apart from all the advantages that it offers, it is also not immune to technical errors or bugs. One such error is QuickBooks Parsing Error. The whole error message appears:
QuickBooks found an error when parsing the provided XML text stream
In case you have also witnessed the same error on your screen, then read this blog. In this blog, you will find the best solutions that will help you resolve QuickBooks Parsing error quickly.
What is QuickBooks Parsing Error?
QuickBooks found an error when parsing the provided XML text stream is an error that occurs while using QuickBooks. The most common causes of this error are as follows:
- One of the main cause of the error is illegal characters in the XML data
- You may also face this error when data is pasted from another program directly into ESC
- Another possible reason could be an invalid symbol is used in certain fields
What are the best troubleshooting steps to resolve QuickBooks Parsing Error?
Follow these steps to resolve QuickBooks found an error when parsing the provided XML text stream:
- Click on the start menu
- Now type %APPDATA% and hit Enter
- After that, you have to open the ESC folder
- After opening the folder, look for the QBXML.log file
- Delete the QBXML.log file from the content of the ESC folder
- Attempt to post QuickBooks again
- Check whether the error is resolved or not, if the error is not fixed, close the file
- Use task manager to end the program if ESC Client hangs
- Now restart QuickBooks
- QBXML.log file will be regenerated in the Application Data\ESC directory when you attempt to post it to QuickBooks
- Open QBXML.log file to view the last entry
- Open the record in ESC and search for illegal characters. Remove them from the post and save the record.
For any other help, call us on QuickBooks Customer Service Phone Number (877)948-5867 .