What is a bullet journal? Some might say it’s just another trendy notebook or planner. But the truth is that a how to start a bullet journal 2021 is so much more. Life sum is all about helping you on your path to a balanced life. One of the most important things we can help you with is setting goals and sticking to them. Bullet journaling is one way to keep your mind clear, help you stay productive and reach your goals.
Start writing, feel the pen on the paper, feel the sensation in your fingers, your hand as you roll it over the paper. Feel the power that washes over you and track your habit from this site. Bullet Journals do not have limits or restrictions. You can add whatever you want, whenever you want, however you want. The Bullet Journal is stress-free, flexible and creative.
You should start a Bullet Journal in 2021 for many reasons:
1) You will learn how to prioritize and set goals for yourself
2) You will get rid of procrastination and anxiety while working on projects
3) You will enjoy the small moments that define your day
4) You will discover how to plan a day so you don’t stress at the end of the day about what you have not accomplished
5) You will enjoy every second of life when you note it
6) It is like a diary where only you see it and it is all private and safe
7) You will be able to reflect on yourself after one week of using a Bullet Journal.
Why Should You Start a Bullet Journal?
Bullet journals are super popular right now, and I can see why. If you’re looking for a simple way to de-stress, track your goals, or even just write down some thoughts — bullet journals are a great solution.
The 2 key Elements of a Bullet Journal are:
1) A set structure for each page
2) An index/table of contents that makes it easy to find content later
There’s also a ton of customization you can do within the bullet journal framework, which is why there are so many bullet journal tips out there.