Retail E-commerce Packaging Market accounted for US$ 25.05 billion in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 74.51 billion by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 11.5%. Retail E-commerce packaging is the packaging of products ordered online through e-commerce websites, that reach the end consumer. Due to the ease and availability of a variety of products through retail e-commerce, the demand for packaging has increased. E-commerce business is completely changed the shopping experience owing to the most preferred product accessibility and striking offers. Online shopping has more benefits such as saving time and money. As the number of online buyers are increasing day by day, their demand are also increasing, they want appropriate, good, and sturdy shipment of their products. The retail e-commerce packaging solution assurance to deliver sold good safety to the buyer’s place. Retail e-commerce packaging includes boxes, labels, protective packaging, and tapes. Retail e-commerce packaging ensures protecting the packaged contents from damage during shipments.
The report ” Global Retail E-commerce Packaging Market, By Type (Protective Packaging, Corrugated Boxes, Security Envelopes, Tapes & Labels, and Others), By Application (Electronics & Consumer Goods, Apparel & Accessories, Home Furnishing, Auto Parts, Food & Beverages, Healthcare & Personal Care), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) – Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2030”
• Smurfit Kappa Group plc announced the completion of the acquisition of Cartones Del Pacifico SAC in June 2021. It is a paper-based packaging company located in Peru, to increase its footprint in the Americas from 12 to 13 countries presently and become the biggest supplier in LATAM.
• International Paper Company earned two state-of-the-art corrugated box plants in Spain to enlarge its capabilities in Madrid and Catalonia in March 2021, the largest industrial regions in the country. Corrugated packaging, a strategic business for International Paper in Europe, Africa (EMEA), and Middle East gives customers good-quality packaging solutions in the industrial, fresh fruit, and e-commerce segments.
Growing online shopping by many customers, rapid expansion in the electronic division, and increasing demand for packaged food are believed to be driving the global retail e-commerce packaging market. Online shopping is very easy it has some benefits like quick delivery, simple return policies, free shipping so the customers are choosing e-commerce over the conventional method of shopping. Rising demand for novel products, huge availability of various products, and the enormous growth in the overall e-commerce market are expected to boost the global retail e-commerce packaging market. Increasing population, rising demand for good quality packaging, rising food and beverage consumption, and increasing consumer income are support to increase the global retail e-commerce packaging market. A trend in rising customers’ interest towards seamless and convenient shopping is believed to fueling the global retail e-commerce packaging market.
Before purchasing this report, request a sample or make an inquiry by clicking the following link:
Key Market Insights from the report:
Global Retail E-commerce Packaging Market accounted for US$ 25.05 billion in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 74.51 billion by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 11.5%. The Global Retail E-commerce Packaging Market is segmented by Type, Application, and Region.
• By Type, Global Retail E-commerce Packaging Market is segmented into Protective Packaging, Corrugated Boxes, Security Envelopes, Tapes & Labels, and Others
• By Application, Global Retail E-commerce Packaging Market is segmented into Electronics & Consumer Goods, Apparel & Accessories, Home Furnishing, Auto Parts, Food & Beverages, Healthcare & Personal Care
• By Region, Global Retail E-commerce Packaging Market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
The key operators of the Global Retail E-commerce Packaging Market are International Paper Company, Mondi Group, DS Smith Plc, Packaging Corporation of America, Rengo Co, Klabin S.A., Nippon Paper Industries, Georgia-Pacific LLC, Orora Packaging Australia Pty Ltd, Smurfit Kappa Group
The market provides detailed information regarding the industrial base, productivity, strengths, manufacturers, and recent trends which will help companies enlarge the businesses and promote financial growth. Furthermore, the report exhibits dynamic factors including segments, sub-segments, regional marketplaces, competition, dominant key players, and market forecasts. In addition, the market includes recent collaborations, mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships along with regulatory frameworks across different regions impacting the market trajectory. Recent technological advances and innovations influencing the global market are included in the report.
Other Related Reports:-