Sage 50 2019 or higher ini file location
- The computer that I was running Sage has crashed or is no longer available.
- How do I install Sage on a new computer?
- I upgraded on the server, but my workstations are still running a lower version.
- I had to reinstall the program. What must I do?
- How to install a client with Version 2019.
- How do I install on a workstation with 2019?
- Installation instructions.
2019 Edition and Higher:
The Program Data folder is a hidden folder. Select View at the top of Windows File Explorer and then select Options. Select Change Folder and Search options and then browse to the view tab in the new window. Under where it says Hidden files and folders, select the radio button for Show hidden files, folders, and drives.
- Browse to C:\ProgramData\Sage\Peachtree
- The .ini file for 2019 will be labeled Peachtree260
- The .ini file for 2020 will be labeled Peachtree270
- The .ini file for 2021 will be labeled Peachtree280
Also Read: How to fix sage error 1327 while installing
- Browse to
- 32-Bit Windows OS – C:\Program Files\Common Files\Peach
- 64-Bit Windows OS – C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Peach
- The available Sage 50 INI files will be
- Sage 50 2016 – Peachtree230.ini
- Sage 50 2017 – Peachtree240.ini
- Sage 50 2018 – Peachtree250.ini
The steps mentioned above can surely help you to give enough information about Sage 50 2019 or higher ini file location. If still you are facing any issue regarding this problem please feel free to start a Sage live chat with our executive. They will help you out to resolve your problem and available 24*7 for the further assistance.