Sickle Cell Disease Treatment Market accounted for US$ 2.20 billion in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 9.22 billion by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 15.6%. Sickle cell disease (SCD) is a group of blood disorders typically inherited from an individual’s parents. The most common type is understood as red blood cell anemia (SCA). It leads to an abnormality within the oxygen-carrying protein hemoglobin found in red blood cells. This results in a rigid, sickle-like shape under certain circumstances. Problems in red blood cell disease typically begin around 5 to six months aged. Variety of health problems may develop, like attacks of pain (“sickle cell crisis”), anemia, swelling within the hands and feet, bacterial infections and stroke. Long-term pain may develop as people grow old. The typical anticipation within the developed world is 40 to 60 years. Stem cell or bone marrow transplants are the only cure for sickle cell disease, but they’re not done very often because of the significant risks involved. Stem cells are special cells produced by bone marrow, a spongy tissue found in the center of some bones.
The report “Global Sickle Cell Disease Treatment Market, By Product (Hematology Analyzers, Flow Cytometers, Coagulation Analyzers, Slide Stainers, Centrifuges, Hemoglobin meters, Other Products), By Reagents (Coagulation Reagents, Flow Cytometer Reagents, Immuno-hematology Reagents, and Other Reagents), By Application (Drug Testing and Auto-Immune Disease), By End User (Hospitals, Clinical Testing Institutes, Patient Self-testing, and Other End Users), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) – Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2030”
• In 2021, Bluebird bio, reeling from Zynteglo safety scare, snags EU nod for new gene therapy against rare neurodegenerative disease.
The availability of high unmet needs, increasing product pipeline for treating sickle cell anemia is to create a high demand for these treatment options. Sickle cell anemia treatment market is driven by increasing governments and regulatory bodies support using research and development investment, fast track approval for discovering newer treatments for this disorder.
Before purchasing this report, request a sample or make an inquiry by clicking the following link:
Key Market Insights from the report:
The Global Sickle Cell Disease Treatment Market accounted for US$ 2.20 billion in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 9.22 billion by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 15.6% The global sickle cell disease treatment market is segmented based on the product, reagents, application, end-users, and region.
• By Product, the Global Sickle Cell Disease Treatment Market is segmented into hematology analyzers, flow cytometers, coagulation analyzers, slide strainers, centrifuges, hemoglobin meters, other products.
• By Reagents, the Global Sickle Cell Disease Treatment Market is segmented into coagulation reagents, flow cytometer reagents, immuno-hematology reagents, and other reagents.
• By Application, the Global Sickle Cell Disease Treatment Market is segmented into drug testing and autoimmune disease.
• By End-User, the Global Sickle Cell Disease Treatment Market is segmented into hospitals, clinical testing institutes, patient self-testing, and other end users.
• By region, the Global Sickle Cell Disease Treatment Market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. The market in North America accounts highest revenue share to the global sickle cell disease treatment market due to the increasing demand for advanced medical technologies and the rising geriatric population.
The key players operating the global sickle cell disease treatment market involves Baxter, Bluebird Bio, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Eli Lilly, Global Blood Therapeutics, Gilead Sciences, Inc., Johnson & Johnson, Merck & Co., Inc., Mast Therapeutics, Novartis AG, Pfizer, Inc., and Sanofi.
The market provides detailed information regarding the industrial base, productivity, strengths, manufacturers, and recent trends which will help companies enlarge the businesses and promote financial growth. Furthermore, the report exhibits dynamic factors including segments, sub-segments, regional marketplaces, competition, dominant key players, and market forecasts. In addition, the market includes recent collaborations, mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships along with regulatory frameworks across different regions impacting the market trajectory. Recent technological advances and innovations influencing the global market are included in the report.
Other Related Reports:-