Every business has pain spots, and the majority of the time, these are the reasons why they struggle to scale or get off the ground in the first place.
We address pain areas as part of our conversations with partners, and as a component of how we generate solutions to make it easier for them to get started. They become 7-digit revenue agencies when they use our solutions.
The most common pain points that businesses face, and how we assist them to address them:
“I don’t know how to get started.”
Depending on the company’s size, it may or may not have a digital marketing department. Small agencies without a digital marketing team can either be in one of two situations:
- Freelancers and internet marketers who have only a few clients are more likely than others to engage in unethical practices.
- Salespeople (whether they have prior digital marketing experience or not)
- Digital marketing professionals who are looking for a job.
- There are many firms in the United States that provide search engine marketing services and consultants who want to start their own digital agency.
Starting an agency and becoming a full-time digital marketer might sound wonderful, but it isn’t without its difficulties. Even more so than professionals with considerable expertise in the field, those with little industry knowledge have limits.
That’s the tricky part. Given your minimal expertise, where and how should you start a digital marketing business?
Your Agency Solution
One of the first things you must do when starting an internet marketing firm is to develop expertise. This requirement is filled by exposure to and participation in a variety of digital marketing courses and tools. For example, you might look into how SEO management services work and use that knowledge to start gaining experience. We’ve created a Resource Center for new agencies that provides them with the knowledge they need to get started.
But, that’s not all.
We provide new agencies with a training ground as they begin their digital marketing company through webinars that cover the industry’s best practices and how to get better at selling digital marketing services.
“I don’t have a stable source of leads.”
Without wasting time and resources, most firms are unfamiliar with who they’ll service, where to locate their first clients, or even how to generate leads. And this causes a bottleneck in their operations. It’s more difficult to turn down leads when there is a delay in the process.
Those who are successful in obtaining new leads do so through networking efforts, giving out business cards, or receiving referrals. However, if you’re a marketing agency that wants to go the extra mile and generate six to seven-figure income, you must break away from your old ways of generating leads and reaching out to possible customers.
Your Agency Solution
We’ll share our agency-building expertise with you by teaching you how to create a stronger brand and increase revenue. We’ll also show you how to develop your business intelligence skills for better decision making. In this webinar, we reviewed how agencies may gain leads through passive and active lead generation. Plus, we’ve created a lead generating tool
However, do you quit once you’ve collected your leads? No. You simulate care and nurture a relationship with them until they’re ready to be your client. That’s why we have the Marketing Automation as a quick and easy approach to develop leads for your business.
You may also use a free WordPress agency plugin to add an SEO audit widget to your site, which acts as a possible lead magnet.
“It’s too expensive to use tools.”
“I don’t have the resources for this solution,” is another variant of this pain point.
You’re about to open a firm and barely have enough money to keep the organization afloat. The majority of successful companies are entirely reliant on technology to run their operations. Some of these tools, however, may be too expensive for start-up organizations or even if they are free, access to certain capabilities might often be restricted.
You don’t need to acquire every tool available if you’re willing to spend. Just the ones that are relevant to your process and can provide the value you seek – such as keyword rank tracker and campaign monitoring.
Your Agency Solution
Two words: free dashboard.
Not just any dashboard—an SEO dashboard solution with everything you’ll need to get started. There’s no need to juggle a variety of applications here and there, so you may immediately start running campaigns with your new clients.
Furthermore, our SEO platform gives you more access to automation tools and premium resources, making it easier to start your digital marketing business.
“I don’t know how to sell my services.”
Not all agency owners are natural salespeople, so the question arises, “How can I sell SEO/PPC/social media/web design?”
However, here’s the catch: you can’t be a salesperson if you don’t have the natural ability to do so. It all comes down to how effectively you sell your service and position yourself against other digital marketing companies. We’ve worked with a lot of new agencies, and we know what stops their progress Most new agencies try to accomplish:
- Selling to anybody, regardless of your intended audience.
- Getting their leads to buy in to the service without establishing the value of the offering
- Whether the customer is in the first, second, or third stage of your funnel will have an impact on how you sell to him.
A lack of understanding of how the sales process works or cookie-cutter selling techniques can prevent agencies from converting new leads into sales. They’re also losing revenue because they don’t have any new leads to close.
Your Agency Solution
Never stop learning and training yourself, we’ve said it a dozen times before. Not just in the art of selling, but also in sharpening your digital marketing skills.
We always give a few pointers to new agency owners:
- Who are you selling to—you can’t possibly succeed at everything; find the appropriate prospects. Concentrate on a niche. Are you looking for SEO services for small businesses? In the future, do you want to broaden your target sector? Knowing this will help you better position your agency.
- Don’t try to be an expert at everything—What’s your unique selling proposition? You can’t always be the master of all trades; become the master of one.
- When it comes to advertising, people are typically looking for a bargain. You must first communicate value before anything else. Your duty as an agency is to show clients how digital marketing helps them fulfill their objectives and achieve results. Make use of our free resources to demonstrate the value of your service firsthand.
View these issues from both a personal and business perspective. After all, the appeal of beginning a digital marketing agency is seeing these challenges and learning how to profit from them. You’re opening your firm to new possibilities after you’ve overcome these hurdles.
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org