Sports Medicine Market accounted for US$ 8.72 billion in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 19.60 billion by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 8.40%. Sports medicine may be a branch of drugs that deals with fitness and therefore the treatment and prevention of injuries associated with sports and exercise. Although most sports teams have employed team physicians for several years, it’s only since the late 20th century that medicine has emerged as a definite field of health care. In some countries, medicine (or Sport and Exercise medicine) may be a recognized medicine (with similar training and standards to other medical specialties), whereas in other countries it’s an interest area but not an actual specialty.
The report “Global Sports Medicine Market, By Product (Implants, Arthroscopy Device, Prosthetic, Orthobiologics & Braces, Bandages and Tapes, and Other Products), By Application (Knee Injuries, Shoulder Injuries, Ankle and Foot Injuries, Back and Spine Injuries, Elbow and Wrist Injuries, and Other Applications), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) – Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2030”
• In 2019, Fuse Medical Announces Launch of Suture Anchor Product Line for Sports Medicine. Furthermore, Fuse Medical, Inc., (OTCPK: FZMD), an emerging manufacturer and distributor of innovative medical devices for the orthopedic and spine marketplace, announced their latest addition of orthopedic and sports medicine product offerings.
• In 2021, Mass General Brigham launches sports medicine program. The program will bring together more than 200 physicians and surgeons specializing in sports medicine, as well as other Mass General Brigham specialists.
Rising awareness about the harmful effects of such habits and unceasing determinations by NGOs and health ministries is expected to increase the number of individuals adopting healthier lifestyle such factor propel the target market growth. Moreover, government initiatives together with a growing focus on R&D activities for the development of more treatment therapies for sports injuries is accepted to provide a strong opportunity to global sports medicine market.
To know the upcoming trends and insights prevalent in this market, click the link below:
Key Market Insights from the report
The Global Sports Medicine Market accounted for US$ 8.72 billion in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 19.60 billion by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 8.40%. The global sports medicine market is segmented based on product, application and region.
• By Product, the Global Sports Medicine Market is segmented into Implants, arthroscopy device, prosthetic, orthobiologics & braces, bandages and tapes and other products.
• By Application, the Global Sports Medicine Market is segmented into knee injuries, shoulder injuries, ankle and foot injuries, back and spine injuries, elbow and wrist injuries and others.
• By region, the Global Sports Medicine Market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America is expected to dominate the target market owing to development in healthcare infrastructure and increase demand from the sportspersons for better treatment.
The key players operating the global sports medicine market involves Arthrex Inc., CONMED Corporation, Johnson & Johnson, Medtronic PLC, Mueller Sports Medicine Inc., Performance Health, Smith & Nephew, Stryker Corporation, Wright Medical Group and Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc.
The market provides detailed information regarding the industrial base, productivity, strengths, manufacturers, and recent trends which will help companies enlarge the businesses and promote financial growth. Furthermore, the report exhibits dynamic factors including segments, sub-segments, regional marketplaces, competition, dominant key players, and market forecasts. In addition, the market includes recent collaborations, mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships along with regulatory frameworks across different regions impacting the market trajectory. Recent technological advances and innovations influencing the global market are included in the report.
About Prophecy Market Insights
Prophecy Market Insights is specialized market research, analytics, marketing/business strategy, and solutions that offers strategic and tactical support to clients for making well-informed business decisions and to identify and achieve high-value opportunities in the target business area. We also help our clients to address business challenges and provide the best possible solutions to overcome them and transform their business.
Some Important Points Answered in this Market Report Are Given Below:
• Explains an overview of the product portfolio, including product development, planning, and positioning
• Explains details about key operational strategies with a focus on R&D strategies, corporate structure, localization strategies, production capabilities, and financial performance of various companies.
• Detailed analysis of the market revenue over the forecasted period.
• Examining various outlooks of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis, PEST & SWOT Analysis.
• Study on the segments that are anticipated to dominate the market.
• Study on the regional analysis that is expected to register the highest growth over the forecast period
Key Topics Covered
• Study Deliverables
• Study Assumptions
• Scope of the Study
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
• Opportunity Map Analysis
• Market at Glance
• Market Share (%) and BPS Analysis, by Region
• Competitive Landscape
• Heat Map Analysis
• Market Presence and Specificity Analysis
4. Investment Analysis
5. Competitive Analysis
To know more
Prophecy Market Insights
1 860 531 2701