It is the right time to make yourself industry-ready professionals!
Job seekers have always lack of time to learn the latest courses. However, the COVID-19 pandemic has made all the people stay at their homes. If you are enthusiastic to learn various programming languages ???????? and want to earn lucrative job titles with high pays, then this is the right time.
Invest this free time to learn new courses online as there are myriad online learning providers who provide free / paid certification upon completion of the course.
Get certified in various courses of your interest as having advanced skills make you stand tall in this steep competition.
Read on to know the top 10 programming languages ???????? to learn in 2020.
- Node.js – a stand-alone language across the entire stack!
The non-blocking event-driven nature makes node.js helps to build highly scalable applications. Learn it online to become a full-stack engineer.
Be certified in Angular 6 programming courses online, the successor of Angular Js that help you understand components, directives, HTTP access, routings, etc. It gives more control over web applications. The cross-platform compatibility and built-in integration in other frameworks such as Ionic, Kendo UI, Wijmo, etc. rise its popularity among all other languages.
- Android – Evergreen option for native apps developmentIt is one of the most sought-after programming courses to learn at home. Its open-source code let you make what you want as you can work in a reputed company or work as a freelancer. With the knowledge of the Android platform, one can easily build apps for other operating systems.
This native mobile development framework has a good learning curve and to adept at app development, you need to learn Java and XML. It is evergreen because some of the applications require native development though there are various on-demand cross-platform SDKs such as Flutter.
- Kotlin – makes Android development more powerful It is similar to Java programming, concise, easy to understand, and learn if you already knew Java. You can write Kotlin on any Java IDE. With its interoperability and tool-friendly nature, it has become the first choice to build Android applications in no time since its inception.
With Kotlin, you can develop mobile apps, game apps, microservices, and Machine Learning. In online courses, you will be taught this open-source language with examples and tutorials.
- iOS-Swift: Safe, reliable, and faster mobile app development
iOS-swift programming courses online are useful if you want to become a pro in iOS development. This open-source language comes with modern programming features with which you can develop third-party tools and frameworks. If you have profound knowledge on it, you can choose a job or earn money as a freelancer.
It is zero to less prone to errors and integrates with memory management. Many job aspirants choose iOS11 and Xcode9 course in which you can learn a complete swift 4 and objective-C. You can also build iOS apps with Swift-5 that is compatible with Swift 4.
It is the popular choice for most web developers as it supported by most of the applications. If you learn this object-oriented programming language, you can develop Java core-based server-side applications. Moreover, having knowledge in Java help you learn many other languages ?? at ease.
- PHP – Create fast and secure dynamic pages PHP for beginners, PHP with MySQL, and advanced PHP are various programming courses to learn at home. Web developers can develop user-friendly dynamic and complex web applications with PHP.
This platform-independent language supports all types of databases – ODBC, MySQL, SQLite. It is easy to learn because it has no complexity in the code. You can develop a complete web page using a single PHP file. With a year of experience in PHP, web developers will get a myriad of opportunities in MNCs.
- Python – High-level & Interpreted language Python programming, python scripting, python DJANGO are the three popular online courses for tech savvies. If you certified in Python, you can build websites, desktop GUI applications, and web apps.
Visualization and data analysis features let you present more appealing data and develop custom big data solutions without hassles. Furthermore, this scripting language is widely used in scientific computing and has amazing libraries such as Keras and TensorFlow that lets you develop AI and NLP related solutions.
- ASP.NET – Create fast and scalable dynamic webpages
Last but not least, ASP.NET is a back-end web application framework and a successor of the .NET framework. With the combination of ASP.NET, .NET, and C #, you can create dynamic web applications and web services. You can create your own libraries and ASP.NET with HTML lets you create dynamic webpages.
Why wait? Kickstart your career by mastering one of the courses from the top 10 programming languages ?????? to learn in 2020.
Explore and enroll for the courses @Techtutorials https://www.tvisha.com/techtutorials
REQUEST CALL BACK