QuickBooks users often face issues with pdf and print, considering it we have come up with this post, where we will be discussing the factors causing such an error, along with the necessary steps to be performed. Talking about QuickBooks desktop pdf and print issues, the only thing that one can recall is QuickBooks print and pdf repair tool. Well, this tool is designed in a way to fix issues related to pdf and print. When a user tries to print a document with QuickBooks, the software needs Microsoft components that include XPS document writer, print spooler, and MSXML. In case any of these components are in fault, then the error automatically arises.
To know more about print and pdf issues in QuickBooks desktop, make sure to read this post till the end, or speak to our team of professionals.
Reasons for the occurrence of QuickBooks print issues
The errors related to pdf and print in QuickBooks desktop occur due to the below stated pointers:
- Missing or unsupported printer drivers can be a major factor behind the occurrence of such an error
- Windows print spooler service is idle
- Or if the installation of MSXML is corrupted
- Moreover, if the XPS document writer doesn’t have proper windows user access permission
- The user might also face such an error if the XPS service is disabled or damaged
Steps to run QuickBooks print and pdf repair tool
The user can follow the below steps and make use of QuickBooks print and pdf repair tool. Let us check out the steps below one by one:
Step 1: Download QuickBooks tool hub
- Save the downloaded tool hub file to the location where it can be accessed easily
- Open the file
- And carry out the onscreen instructions and click on agree to the terms and conditions
- Once done with that click on QuickBooks tool hub and open it
Step 2: Run QuickBooks pdf and print repair tool
- After opening the tool hub, select program problems
- And choose and run the QuickBooks print and pdf repair tool
- The process might take a few minutes
- After which, the user should try to print, email, or save as a PDF from QuickBooks desktop again
However, if you are unable to make the best out of the tool and unable to get through the QuickBooks PDF and Print Problems or if you are confused at any stage, then in that case feel free to get in touch with our QuickBooks error support right away at 1-800-761-1787.
Our team will brief you with this tool well, and also will help you in making the best out of it.