QuickBooks desktop comes with advanced features, one of which is PDF and printing. At times, while using this feature, the user might stumble upon pdf and printing errors with QuickBooks desktop. Resolving these issues is possible using the PDF and printing tool. The errors that can be fixed using print and PDF repair tool in QuickBooks includes the following:
- QuickBooks error 1722 or 1801
- Unable to save as .pdf file
- Printer driver host for 32-bit applications has stopped working
- The user cannot print directly to QuickBooks PDF converter
- Could not print to printer
In this post, we will be talking about the causes and fixes to the pdf and print errors with QuickBooks desktop. Thus, it is recommended to read this post carefully till the end. Or the user can also contact our accounting professionals at 1-844-405-0906, in case of any sort of assistance.
What leads to pdf and printing errors in QuickBooks desktop?
- Missing PDF record part
- PDF converter status that is being illustrated is getting disconnected
- Or error messages being frequently displayed on the screen
- Any issue with the system connectivity with gadgets
- QuickBooks is not renewed to the current discharge
Steps to fix the pdf and QuickBooks Printing Problems?
The user can get rid of the QuickBooks pdf and print errors by deleting or renaming the printer file. The steps involved in this process are as follows:
- The very first step is to look for the files and find them
- After that, rename them to something like qbprint.old and wpr.old instead of deleting them
- The next step is to run QuickBooks and then open company file
- Also, select the file > printer setup
- And then, select any of the transaction in the form name and click on OK tab
- The steps above will reset the printer settings in the software
Once the above steps are carried out properly, the user would be successfully able to Resolve pdf and printing errors with QuickBooks Desktop. If in case the error persists, or if the user needs any sort of assistance at any point of time, then it is recommended to speak to our QuickBooks pro technical support experts via our customer support number 1-844-405-0906, and they will provide you with immediate technical assistance.