Vidalista 60 mg is a commonly used oral drug to treat erectile dysfunction. It is mostly considered safe for use and can also be used to treat other blood flow related disorders.
What is Vidalista 60 mg?
This drug is manufactured by Centurion Laboratories Pvt. Ltd. the active ingredient present in this tablet is Tadalafil, which is why the drug is also generically known by this name. It should be mentioned that after taking this pill, the effects will be noticeable only under sexual stimulation.
How does this medication work?
Vidalista tablet is a phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE-5) inhibitor, which relaxes the blood vessels in the penis, leading to better blood circulation that increases blood flow to the penis under sexual stimulation, helping maintain an erection for a more extended period.
What are the dosage instructions for Vidalista 60 mg?
The medicine should always be taken only according to the doctor’s instructions since any dosage adjustments without any knowledge of medicine can prove to be quite harmful.
The medicine is to be swallowed as a whole instead of chewing, crushing, or breaking it. One should consume the pill at least 30-60 minutes before engaging in sexual activity. If there is an accidental overdose of this drug, contact your doctor.Females or children should never take this medicine. It is advised to make significant changes in lifestyle, maintain a healthy diet, and get regular exercise to increase the chances of getting better.
What are the side effects of this?
Before you buy any medicine, make sure that your doctor is acquainted with your health history to rule out unwanted side effects, allergies, and drug interactions. The common side effects of Vidalista 60 mg are:
- Blurred vision
- Rashes and itches
- Skin lesions
- Stomach problems
- Painful erections
- Bloody urine
Warnings and precautions associated with Vidalista 60 mg:
It is crucial to be familiar with the warnings and side effects of taking any prescribed medication. One must report any unusual symptoms to the doctor immediately.
- Allergies: inform the doctor beforehand if you have food or drug-related allergies and reactions. In case you happen to have or develop allergies to the drug’s components, make sure you inform your doctor.
- Liver ailment: patients with a history of liver-related problems should never take this drug independently, as it may react with the medications taken for the liver problem.
- Kidney ailment: patients suffering from renal impairment should be careful while taking this drug, as it may cause some severe side effects. Any unusual symptom should be immediately reported to the doctor, who may recommend adjustments in the dosage or a suitable replacement.
- Cardiovascular problems: patients suffering from heart blockage and hypotension should never self-medicate on this drug.
- Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy (BPH): patients who have erectile dysfunction may develop this condition. In case you experience strange symptoms, you should consult your doctor as fast as possible.
- Deformation of the penis: people who have deformed penile structures should not take this tablet without the doctor’s recommendation, as it may result in impotence.
- Seizure disorders: patients who have a history of seizure disorders should also be cautious while taking this medicine as it may result in severe side effects.
- Use in treating other disorders: Vidalista 60 mg is prescribed for only treating erectile dysfunction and should not be taken for other problems complications related to men’s health.
- Priapism: taking a Vidalista tablet under insufficient supervision may result in painful and prolonged erections, which may lead to tissue damage and permanent impotence.
- Drinking Habits: it is advised to make lifestyle changes such as reducing alcohol consumption and smoking while under treatment from Vidalista 60 mg.
Some common substitutes of this drug are:
- Tadact tablet
- Tadacip tablet
- Megalis tablet
- Tadovas tablets
These medicines should never be self-administered, and it is advised to read up about all these before you buy the Vidalista tablet. In case you feel that the current treatment is not adequate, consult your doctor, but do not stop the medicine on your own.
Interaction of Vidalista 60 mg with other drugs:
Drug interactions are incredibly potent and can sometimes be violent, leading to complicating the existing condition even further, in addition to developing harmful side effects. Drug interactions cannot always be predicted since they work differently for different combinations of medicines, as well as various metabolic conditions. This is why it is necessary to let your doctor know if you suffer from any other illness and whether you are taking medication for the same.
The following drugs react violently with Vidalista tablet and should never be combined:
- Glynit 2.6mg Tablet
- Nitrolen 2.6mg, 6.4 mg Tablets
- CADRIN 2.6MG TABLET
- Corcont 2.6mg, 6.4 mg Tablets
- Millisrol 5mg Injection
- Myovin Rectal Ointment
- NG-Care 25mg Powder for Injection
- Nitel 2.6mg Tablet
The following drugs have a moderate interaction with Vidalista 60 mg, but should not be
taken without the recommendation of a doctor:
Where to buy Vidalista 60 mg?
You can buy this medicine from the Cheap Medicine Shop to avail the best prices and deals on pharmaceutical products. You can buy all medicines online from our website. We are one of the most well known online pharmacies in the United States, and we are absolutely committed to improving your online experience. All of our products are completely genuine, and we offer the benefits of doorstep delivery within 2 weeks of you placing the order, with free shipping options.