While it may seem like a heart attack is something that happens to other people, it’s important to know the signs so you can take action before it’s too late. A heart attack is a sudden narrowing of your blood vessels that limits or stops the flow of blood out to your limbs. This leaves you feeling dizzy, confused and short of breath. Nobody wants to be in distress.
We all want to live a healthy life and enjoy our time on Earth. But you’ve probably heard the phrase “warning signs” before — at least when it comes to your health. So what are warning signs for heart attack? Heart attacks are serious events because they can cause death or even cripple you. Heart Attacks are very scary, sudden events and if left untreated, they can be fatal. With proper care and treatment, these attacks can be prevented and reduced. Here are some of the most common warning signs that your body might be giving you before a heart attack.
1. You feel dizzy or faint when you stand up quickly
2. You feel chest pain, pressure, or discomfort in your chest
3. You have an irregular heartbeat (irregular heartbeat)
4. You get short of breath while doing physical activity (shortness of breath)
5. You experience pain in your jaw, neck, arm, shoulder, or arm pits (pain in the jaw or neck)
6. Your skin becomes pale and clammy/cold to touch
When to see a doctor:
If you have any of these symptoms, call 911 right away or go to the Cardiologist Houston in Texas immediately. If you have any questions about whether your symptoms are serious enough to warrant an appointment with Heart specialist in Texas, ask your doctor. Heart attack symptoms can be subtle, but they are real. They are also very serious, so if you notice any of the above signs or symptoms, it’s important to seek medical help right away.
For more information, contact us-
Address- 450 Blossom, Suite D, Webster, TX
Contact no. – (832) 905-5940
Email id- email@example.com