Go through the quick and straightforward troubleshooting steps to fix QuickBooks Error 12152
Steps to be performed while reinstalling QuickBooks Desktop
- Before proceeding further with the re-installation of QuickBooks Desktop, you need to uninstall QuickBooks. Go to the Control Panel and then uninstall QuickBooks from the system.
- Once you have successfully uninstalled QuickBooks, re-install it by following the steps listed below:
- Go to Intuit and download the most recently launched version of QuickBooks.
- Press Ctrl + J keys to open the Download folder and double-click on the installation file named “QuickBooks.exe”.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Thereafter, type License number and Product Key in the text field and click Next.
- Select the Scan option.
- As a result, it will display some of the errors on the screen.
- Choose Repair All to fix the error.