To simplify the paperwork required in the old MSME Registration process, the Udyog Aadhaar Registration has replaced the MSME registration procedure in India, which is necessary for all small and medium firms.
MSME registration has gotten much easier since then, and it can now be done both online and offline.
The Ministry of Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises administers Udyog Aadhar Registration on behalf of the Government of India. It is a 12-digit unique number that entitles you to a variety of government benefits such as low-interest business loans, bank transactions, and so on. The Udyog Aadhaar card is essentially an Aadhaar card for businesses.
There is an offline procedure for cancelling a registration if a business owner decides to do so.
Udyog Aadhaar Cancellation Offline
Step 1: Locate an Aadhaar Registration Center for Udyog Aadhaar.
To unsubscribe from Udyog Aadhaar, look for an Udyog Adhar center near you. It is frequently located near the region’s industrial hub. Every state, in general, has a center. You can acquire a form to cancel your Udyog Aadhaar registration at the center. Simply look at the Udyog Aadhaar registration certificate if you can’t discover the exact address for the center. The address and contact information for the region’s industrial center are usually listed at the bottom of the certificate.
Step 2: Make a Cancellation Request
To cancel, send an application to the Udyog Aadhaar Registration Center, detailing all of the business details you need to complete the registration. Also, in the application, briefly describe the cause for the termination.
Step 3: Gather all of the required papers.
Although no specific list of papers that may be required to be submitted during the revocation stage exists. You must, however, include all relevant documentation for the institution, such as the original Udyog Aadhaar card, bank accounts associated with that institution, and so on, in addition to the application form. In addition to the original copies, keep photocopies of these papers.
Step 4: Receipt of Receipt of Receipts of Rec
A request for approval from the responsible employee at the district industrial center if your application and other documents meet all of the requirements. This acknowledgement is essential since it may be required at a later date.
How to Send Udyog Aadhar Cancellation Form to Department Officer –
- Each state has an MSME Department, therefore you must first locate your nearest district industrial center (DIC) and mail in your application.
- If you can’t discover the address for your concerned department, check your udyog aadhar certificate. You may find your district industrial center’s address and contact information at the bottom of the page.
Before you delete or cancel your Udyog Aadhar, keep the following points in mind:
- Prior to the termination of your udyog aadhar, you must first close your business and current bank accounts.
- There are numerous udyog aadhar perks, thus if you have already applied for any type of loan or scheme, you must inform your bank or officer.
- If you have another business with a different registration, such as a business registration, you must state these reasons in your letter.
To cancel your Udyog Aadhaar registration, follow these steps:
The initial step is to locate the District Industrial Center, which is generally the Udyog Aadhaar Center. Every state has its own core. If the company owner is unable to locate a center, the Udyog Aadhaar Registration Certificate contains all pertinent information, including contact information. The next step is to obtain a cancellation form for your registration.
The next step is to write an application to the Center explaining why you are taking this conduct, as well as information about the operations of the company whose registration you want to cancel.
It is important to submit papers such as the cancellation form, authentic Udyog Aadhaar card, and bank account information.
If everything is in order, the business owner can ask the officer-in-charge at the District Industrial Center for an appreciation letter. This acknowledgement letter is a crucial document that will likely be needed in the future.
Suggested Read: Udyam Certificate
Things to keep in mind:
- Please keep in mind that you must liquidate all enterprises associated with that firm before applying to cancel the Udyog Aadhaar Card. Furthermore, you must deactivate all bank accounts linked to this particular institution.
- Some places will also demand you to have a letter of advertisement as long as you remember not to use any of the government perks provided through the Udyog Aadhaar card.
- Briefly and clearly indicate the reason for the cancellation in the initial request to cancel the registration. If the basis for the request or other data about the institution are incorrect, the request is likely to be rejected.
- At the time of recording, updating, or cancelling the Udyog Aadhaar Card, there are no fees.